Wooden Watch Dimensions & Specifications
- Case material: Hand carved Zebrawood
- Band material: Hand carved Zebrawood
- Case diameter: 1.7 inches
- Case thickness: 0.4 inches
- Band width: 0.87 inches
- Band length: 6.5 inches to 7.5 inches
- Movement: Swiss Ronda Watch Movement
- Band: Trifold stainless steel butterfly clasp
- Solid Zebrawood.
- Easy adjust solid wood band.
- Extra thin & lightweight for comfort.
What Makes This Wooden Watch Excellent?
- SWISS QUALITY: Other wood watch companies use low quality movements that are inaccurate and stop working quickly. At Burnham watches we partnered with a Swiss Company to bring you a beautifully designed, high quality Swiss Movement that will last for decades.
- AMERICAN COMPANY: Are you tired of dealing with low quality products and customer service from overseas? So were we – that’s why Burnham is 100% US based. Our whole team from customer service, watch technicians, designers & product inspectors are based here in Denver Colorado. Give us a call or write an email to see the difference we make.
- Precision Burnham wooden watch
- Eco-Friendly gift box & velvet storage bag
- Instructions for setting & care
- Burnham Warranty Card
Unlike other companies that use cheap parts, at Burnham we build our Argonaut wooden watch with a precision Swiss Movement. If you want quality, durability and precision – this is the wood watch for you.
What’s The Burnham Guarantee?
We started Burnham Watches because we were tired of low quality wooden watches and decided to build the best wooden watch possible. So we stand behind our work with our
- 100% Satisfaction Burnham Guarantee
If for your Burnham doesn’t live up to your standards, just let us know. We will take it back and offer a full refund! We know we built the best – so you have ZERO RISK!